Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yeah, I know I said "No more student films". Things change.

I saw a sample of Sean Higgins film making and was impressed.  A bright young man with taste.
I did go to the audition at USC yesterday.  There was at least one actor there for the same role.
Perhaps a few more were auditioned that day?
By evening I was concerned, here I am doing a freebie and did not land the role! Just when I thought my skills were getting pretty good. I was, well not upset, but annoyed as hell!
Sean was to call me, and had not.  I checked my mail before bed and Lo and behold I did get the role!

The film is called "The Aquarium".  Not a lot of dialog, but a touching story,  I am the lead. Lead, always looks good on ones resume.
The quality of Sean's work should make good "Reel" material.  It will take a few Sundays to do.

                                            Today Sunday November 31

A long and good day today. Kind of physical too, but only because of the zillion takes of me spilling bus fare and kneeling to pick it up. Using a cane to regain my feet, only to watch the bus roar off!
                         Photo of budding Cineamatographer, Nicole setting up a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment